ResumeGrabber Pro captures resumes and candidate contact information from search results obtained on any search engine or job board and transfers them into a grid/ table. You can use custom keywords to describe the profile of a prospective candidate (educational qualifications, skill set, experience, location, etc). This recruiting software will then shortlist the resumes based on keywords to provide you with a list of resumes that match your requirements.
The internet is a source of millions of resumes. Search engines such as Google & Yahoo, Job Boards such as Monster & Dice, etc are used by recruiters to source potential candidates. The ability of a recruiter to quickly screen resumes for prospective candidates distinguishes him/ her from other recruiters. Manually screening resumes can take up most of your time. ResumeGrabber automates this process and saves nearly 90% of the time you might spend in screening resumes and entering them into your database or resume management system.
- Send presonalized emails to candidates with a single click
- Save and automatically transfer resumes to your contact manager/ database management system
- Extract and shotlist resumes in your existing database, email folders, email attachments, PC folders, etc
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Improves conversion ratio and thereby your productivity
- Saves time and money
- Gives an edge over competition